Guest Post Submission Guidelines for EAT LOVE SAVOR® International Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
Sharing the future of True Luxury with Expert Insights and Articles
If you would like to be considered to contribute a guest post or story pitch to our luxury lifestyle magazine platform, follow the instructions below. Only those that meet these criteria set out in our guest post submission guidelines will be considered for invitation to contribute.
- We only feature articles written by working luxury experts that are actively serving the luxury industry not just writing about luxury, and from luxury brands themselves (goods, services and experience providers and/or their public relations)
- We only work with brands that we deem to be a fit for our discerning readership, editorial mandate and direction.
- We only feature articles about true luxury. Our editorial mandate and direction is strictly focused on luxury – true luxury, (intermediate and inaccessible luxury) and the business of luxury.
- We do not accept unsolicited submissions. Any articles sent blindly will be immediately deleted without opening.
- Before pitching our editors, please be sure to read our online magazine before submitting an idea for an article.
- To pitch an idea for consideration, and possibility of invitation to submit an article: contact us with your article idea and outline, the category it falls under, and your luxury industry position, background / credentials and links to some of your published writing.
Received written invitation to submit your approved article for publication? Remember…
- The post must be engaging, entertaining, informational and educational for the discerning readers of this niche and international magazine.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written to a university level.
- The post must not be sales oriented or entirely self-promotional.
- Send us your bio and link. Your post will include a link to your brand website and a brief author’s bio (approx. 3-4 sentences), which will appear at the end of the guest post.